Forum Title: Wood Looking Paneling
Not sure what the technical terminology is...but.... I'm looking at a house to buy so that I can rehab/flip it. A couple of rooms have the wood looking paneling inside them. One of them has the mor modern paneling where its a flat surface with vertical grooves about ever 4 inches. However there are two rooms that have paneling that is completely textured all over...nothing flat about it. Whats the best and most appealing thing to do right here? I want to keep cost down too. Is there a then walling that can just be put over it? Should I tare it out and just put drywall up?
Category: General Contractor Post By: LEE BURKE (Olathe, KS), 03/14/2018

Homeowner Resources & Services

requestaquote Get Free Quotes callnow 888-506-9527